ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND ADHERE TO MEMBERSHIP POLICY.
Read following policies thoroughly as well in addition to Membership policy:
ELITE OMMM SPACE MEMBERSHIPS (25% OFF)
- For members who are disabled and people over the age of 65.
FIRST MONTH PROMOTION FOR OMMM SPACE MEMBERSHIPS ($25 OFF)
- One time $25 OFF promotion from monthly dues is ONLY valid for new members.
- The promotion is valid for one calendar month that is defined as 30 or 31 calendar days from the first registration date (inclusive). No exceptions, either respectfully use it or lose it.
- New members are classified as individuals who never had membership to Ommm Yoga Space or attended any seminars, classes, workshops and events at any of our Ommm Yoga Centers.
- All promotions are non-transferable and non-returnable.
You may cancel your subscription with upfront 30 days notice which needs to be acknowledged by OMMM Yoga Center no later than 30 days prior to the date of cancellation. There are NO REFUNDS for any products or services. If your product is damage in shipping please contact customer service to receive either a similar or same product in exchange for the damaged product. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
- LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, APP, SERVICE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
- NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site or App should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.
- HEALTH WARRANTY. You agree and acknowledge that the physical activity related to yoga instructional classes naturally involves the risk of physical injury. Physical exercise associated with the instructional videos may involve the use of recommended equipment such as blocks and straps and you voluntarily assume and accept any risks associated with physical activity related to the Site or App. You agree that it is your responsibility to select the courses and exercises that are appropriate for someone with your level of skill and ability.
- EXPORT CONTROLS. Software and the transmission of applicable technical data, if any, in connection with the Company are subject to export controls. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding software and the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
- USE OF SOFTWARE. Company may make certain software available to you from the Site or App. If you download software from the Site or App, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Company, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
- PROHIBITED USES. Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site, App and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, App or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site or App, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site, App or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site, App or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- RECURRING BILLING, AUTO-RENWAL SUBSCRIPTION, REFUND POLICY and CANCELLATION. By providing a credit card or other payment method accepted by Company (“Payment Method”) for your OMMM Club subscription, you are expressly agreeing that we are authorized to charge you a monthly, quarterly or annual subscription fee, any other fees for additional services you may purchase, and any applicable taxes in connection with your use of the Site to the Payment Method. You are responsible for any costs you incur to access the Internet. You also agree that you are solely responsible to cancel your auto-renewal subscription on time (at least 24 hours prior to your next billing cycle) to avoid any future auto-recurring payments to your credit card.
- As used in these Terms, “billing” shall indicate either a charge or debit, as applicable, against your Payment Method. The subscription fee will be billed at the beginning of your subscription or expiration of your free trial period, if any, whichever is earlier, and on each monthly, quarterly or annual renewal thereafter unless and until you cancel your subscription or the account or service is otherwise suspended or discontinued pursuant to these Terms.
- We automatically bill your Payment Method each month, quarter or year on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your subscription (each such month, a “Monthly Period”, each such quarter a “Quarterly Period” and each such year, an “Annual Period”). In the event your subscription began on a day not contained in a given month, we bill your Payment Method on the last day of such month. Your subscription will continue in effect on a month-to-month, quarter-t0-quarter or year-to-year basis unless and until you cancel your subscription or the account or service is otherwise suspended or discontinued pursuant to these Terms. You must cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before it renews each Monthly Period, Quarterly Period or Annual Period in order to avoid the next billing. We will bill the monthly subscription fee. quarterly subscription fee or annual subscription fee plus any applicable taxes to the Payment Method you provide to us during registration (or to a different Payment Method if you change your account information). If you cancel your subscription, cancellation will be effective at the end of the current Monthly Period, Quarterly Period or Annual Period – this means that you will have continued access to the Site for the remainder of that period, but you will not receive a refund. You can cancel your subscription by logging into your Account, going to the Edit Account page and clicking “Cancel” in the Subscription Tab (and confirming the cancellation). All terms as set forth above also apply to recurring quarterly and annual memberships if not already stated.
- No refunds or partial refunds will be issued to your account or credit card. By signing up and agreeing to the terms of the subscription with The Yoga Collective you agree that it is your sole responsibility to cancel your auto-renewal subscription on time if you don’t want to incur future charges. If you forget to cancel your subscription or auto-renewal subscription you agree to take full responsibility for the associated costs and fees charged to your credit card.
- Once again, to avoid future charges on your next billing cycle, you must cancel your auto-renewal subscription at least 24 hours before your next billing cycle is set to auto-renew. To cancel your subscription go into the Subscription tab on the Edit Account page under your Yoga Profile. Upon cancelling your subscription, you will continue to have access through your current billing period.
- Apple Store/iTunes related Billing, Auto Renewal and Refund Policy:
- Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service or Products are: Copyright © 2020 BLISS WITHIN REACH (DBA: OMMM Yoga Center). All rights reserved.